Otter Cubs - Isle of Mull 2011

Otter Cubs - Isle of Mull 2011
These were taken at Loch Na keal - Isle of Mull 2011. THIS PHOTOGRAPH HAS JUST COME 2nd IN THE NATURE PRINTS SECTION OF THE LANCASHIRE AND CHESHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC UNION ANNUAL COMPETITION

Sunday 21 March 2010

Sunday 21st March - Marina on the Wirral

I went to Burton first to see the Short Eared Owl. I arrived at Burton at 10.00am and hung around there for a couple of hours.I didn't see any ring tails today though, neither did I see the Shorty. But the Kestrel put in an appearance. I then went on to Parkgate, parked up and had some lunch. I stayed there for about an hour. From there I then drove to the Marina and walked half way around and came back. As I got back to the front where the rocks are, there were some Knot sat on the rocks. see below.

Knot











Though the weather was very good today, for some reason, it was not one of my most productive of days. I got back to Burton for 4.30pm and stayed there until it clouded over and started to rain.No shorty either, so set off back home.

Until next time.

Cheers Al.

No comments:

Post a Comment