Otter Cubs - Isle of Mull 2011

Otter Cubs - Isle of Mull 2011
These were taken at Loch Na keal - Isle of Mull 2011. THIS PHOTOGRAPH HAS JUST COME 2nd IN THE NATURE PRINTS SECTION OF THE LANCASHIRE AND CHESHIRE PHOTOGRAPHIC UNION ANNUAL COMPETITION

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Saturday 1st May - Pott Shrigley

I went to photograph the Badgers during the day, but to no avail. Although one did come out and had a good scratch against a tree, but it was too far and covered by trees, so I couldn't get the shot. However, It was a lovely hot sunny day sat in my cam hide waiting with camera poised on my tripod, when a Speckled Wood butterfly landed just in front of me, spread its wings and sunbathed for quite some time. These butterflies love to just sit and spread their wings and sunbathe, that's what they like to do the most. This shot was taken at the 400mm end of my lens at f5.6.

Speckled Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment